Saturday, March 24, 2012

Time for a Color Challenge With Catch the Bug!

Thanks for stopping by today!  You are just in time for the launch of our latest challenge! We had some great entries for our last challenge so thanks so much to those who played along, I hope you will join us again for this challenge!
The challenge is make a project featuring the color combination below. Please keep in mind we do not expect everyone to have this exact color combos for your creation so similar colors are fine as long as they are close!
clip_image001
The rules are simple: Create an Anything Goes Project challenge and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 3/31/12 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!  New projects only no backlinking please!
imited to 3 projects per person please
We'll be offering our usual seven, four, and two free digi prize packs.
clip_image002
clip_image003
clip_image004
Sammibug  featuring AKV Fish
clip_image005
clip_image006
clip_image007
clip_image008
clip_image009
clip_image010
clip_image011
Melissa Sackman featuring Pig-Present (something a little different--a Smash Book Page)
clip_image012
clip_image013
Pin It

4 comments:

deb said...

WOW! I am so sorry. I totally put a card on here that does NOT follow the color scheme at all!
I can't delete it on my end...I have tried.
I apologize I got way ahead of myself! haha

I am sure that you will take it down.
I will try to read probably before I link up next time!!
=)

Debi
betty-dosdesigns.blogspot.com

Cole said...

Oh these DT cards are all SOOOOO amazing! THanks for the fun challenge!! Back tomorrow with another card!! WOohoo!

Dorothy S said...

What great cards! Thank you.

Jacob said...

What great cards! Thank you.