Friday, January 23, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps 5th Birthday Friday Challenge

Friday Challenge - Recipe Challenge
Pick Your FAVORITE Circus Treat and make a birthday creation using the recipe below:

Cotton Candy:  Use Flock and the colors pink & yellow
Popcorn:  Use 3D Object(s)
Sno Cones:  Use the colors Red, Yellow & Blue AND Glitter/Bling
Animal Crackers:  Use at least ONE animal on your card and Stickles or Liquid Pearls
Corn Dogs:  Use a Food Stamp

Care to see what the design team came up with using these foods?
Get ready to indulge!!

Pia Skarning Guest Designer - Freebie Friday

Jessi Fogan Guest Designer - Party Pig Trio

Cindy Messer Guest Designer featuring Mini set - Winter bears

Stephanie Serrano featuring Theodore - Birthday Sign

Nancy PerryFreebie Friday

Mari featuring Kidz Girl Clown

Dawn Frost featuring Scene It Birthday Kidz and Cat

Billie A featuring Teddy Block #2

Cynthia OlheiserFreebie Friday

Kathy Curry featuring Frame It - Balloon Boy

Tammy MillerFreebie Friday

Sandye Curry - Freebie Friday

Don't forget to pop over to The Bugaboo Store too and pick up your Freebie Friday image -
Then come back and join the last of the birthday bash!

7 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

And I thought the color challenge was the hardest. I was expecting Fri to be use freebie or an anything goes. I have no idea I have a BugABoo circus treat digi but I do know I have animal digis. Lions, Tigers & Bears oh my.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Finished my Lion Under the Big Top card & entered. Happy Birthday BugABoo & good luck to everyone.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. I have just finished my card. I hoping the glitter and liquid pearls dry in time to add it. I chose Animal crackers: animal and stickles/liquid pearls.
I hope I was right that we just had to use one of the recipes.

Imke said...

Thanks for all the great challenges this week. Great samples from the team day by day ! Happy Birthday Bugaboo !

cotnob said...

Happy Birthday Bugaboo, I have really enjoyed joining in with all of the challenges this week.
Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge themes.
Pauline
x

Tammylee said...

Should this challenge be closed already? I juswt posted my card at http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2015/01/another-bugaboo-challenge.html

ShersL84bed said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. Good luck ladies.