Thursday, January 22, 2015

Bugaboo Stamps 5th Birthday Thursday Challenge

Thursday Challenge - SEND IN THE CLOWNS
Make a creation that includes a clown


Cindy Messer Guest Designer featuring Kidz Clown Girl

Pia Skarning Guest Designer featuring Bubbles Birthday Clown

Mari featuring Birthday Clown 2

Billie A featuring Clown around - Rings

Nancy Perry featuring Birthday Clown 2

Stephanie Serrano featuring Birthday Clown 2

Tammy Miller featuring Lil Clown 4

Sandye Curry featuring Clown

Dawn Frost featuring Birthday Clown 4

Angela Pruisman featuring Bubbles Birthday Clown

Kathy Curry featuring Birthday Clown 5

Min featuring Dottie Shop





5 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I'm not clowning around (could not resist the pun) but I do not see that people are linking the way I thought it needed to be for the entry. The link to this Thurs challenge is:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-thursday.html
I see that people are linking to the main BugABoo blog:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com
What's up with that?
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

THE BLUEBERRY BEAR said...

Melissa, thanks for bring that to our attention. We had problems with blogger earlier in the week and had to redo many of the individual challenge posts. I think that during this week of our Party Celebration we can be a little more lenient about the specific links our followers and entrants have used ... all in the name of fun!
Love
Jen Leeflang
DT

Granmargaret said...

A day late adding my card as I was out all day yesterday.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for this challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

mackyton said...

All these creations are really pretty!! I would love to make a new Bugaboo Stamp and will participate in this event. You know dear I am a DIY decorator and just decorated a party at the popular New York city party venue. My clients were truly impressed by my work!